Thursday, March 3 during Lunch Recess
Book Collection begins Monday, February 28
All students are invited to donate books and take home other gently-used books. We will be collecting books Monday-Thursday. Please bring your books for the exchange in a bag and give to your classroom teacher.
What kinds of books can be donated?
1. Books must be in readable condition. (no torn or missing pages)
2. Please do not bring magazines.
3. Please bring elementary-age appropriate books.
4. Books can be fiction or nonfiction (no reference books).
5. We especially need book at the 4th and 5th grade levels.
Each teacher will keep track of the number of books donated and will determine how many books each participating student may take prior to coming to the book exchange.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE BOOK EXCHANGE.
If you have questions contact Wendy at email@example.com