Sign up for Kindergarten Fall Testing
August 15 and August 16
Follow the link below to sign up for a time that works for your family. Please make sure to put your child’s name in “comments”
- Choose a date and time
- Click “sign up”
- Click “submit and sign up”
- In comment section add your child’s name
- Fill out first name and last name and email
- Click “sign up now”
There are 3 time slots available per time.
You can access website at any time and change appointment time if needed.
If you have any questions or issues with the sign up, please contact Ashley Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the school.
August 15 & 16
Meet and Greet– Come meet the Kindergarten Teachers.
Kindergarten Testing by appointment. Please see above to sign up.
Kindergarten Classes created– you will be notified by email of which class.
First Day of Kindergarten
First Day of Kindergarten Information–Thursday, August 18, 2022
- Bring a regular sized backpack.
- Do not send any school supplies (crayons, pencils, markers. glue, scissors). We supply all of that at school.
- Meet us at the in the Kindergarten play area in the morning. We will bring your child into the classroom. No other adults are allowed inside.
- Breakfast will be provided every morning inside the classroom.
- Lunch: Plan to eat lunch at school or bring one from home in a brown paper sack. Lunch Choices are: ____.
- Before School Drop off at Kindergarten doors. School starts at 8:20 am.
- After School Pick up will be along fence on northern end of drive thru lane with the rest of school. We will have Kindergarten students outside by 2:55 pm for safety purposes.
- Fridays are short days and school will be dismissed at 1:20 pm.